SEAL MEDICAL CENTRE
The Medical Centre is open at the following times:
- Monday to Friday: 8.00am to 6.30pm
- All non-urgent matters should be left until normal surgery hours: 9am-5pm.
- All consultations are by appointment only.
- The doctors' individual surgery hours do vary but there is always a surgery from:
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 11.00am and 3.20pm - 5.50pm.
Appointments are now available on Wednesday evenings between 6.30 and 8pm. These appointments must be booked before surgery closes as access to the Health Centre during these hours will be by appointment only. When you arrive at the door you will need to use the entry buzzer and our receptionist will let you in.
These clinics are ideal for working people who find it difficult to access the health centre during normal surgery hours.
Appointments for COPD, asthma, diabetic reviews, family planning and contraception, smoking cessation, travel advice and injections, smears, dressings, ear syringing, spirometry and NHS health checks can all be booked.
If you are unwell and wish to be seen, we have appointments available everyday that are "Book on day" appointments. You may not be able to see your usual doctor (as we are all part-time to a greater or lesser extent) but your problem can be addressed that day.
You can make appointments and obtain repeat prescriptions online.